Request an Absentee Ballot
To request an Absentee Ballot, see one of the options below
- Military or Overseas Voters- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Voters within the contiguous United States-
- complete an absentee ballot application and return the application to the Tulsa County Election Board in one of the following ways:
- Voters can also contact the Tulsa County Election Board to mail or email an application to them.
Beginning January 1st, 2022 the deadline to request an absentee ballot for an election is 15 days before election day.
Voters can request absentee ballots for the full 2022 calendar year now through the OK Voter Portal.
Track Absentee Ballot
You can track your absentee ballot from the time it is mailed to you from our office, received by our office, and counted using the OK Voter Portal.
Please note: Absentee Ballots are processed on Election Day. Final determination of whether or not your absentee ballot has been counted will be available on the OK Voter Portal the day following Election Day around 5 p.m.
Absentee Ballot Return
Be sure to read all the instructions that are included with your absentee ballot to make sure your ballot can be processed and counted.
Standard Absentee Ballots (Yellow Affidavit Envelop) may be returned in two ways:
- Mailed to the Election Board office through United States Postal Service or by a private mail service. Ballots must be received no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- You may hand deliver your ballots to the Tulsa County Election Board. You CAN ONLY deliver YOUR OWN BALLOT and SHOW A VALID ID when delivering your ballots. Hand delivered ballots must be delivered by 5 p.m. the Monday before the election. You may not hand deliver anyone else’s absentee ballot.
Physically Incapacitated Absentee Ballots (Pink Affidavit Envelope) must be returned by mail by United States Postal Service or by a private mail service. Ballots must be received no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Physically Incapacitated Absentee Ballots MAY NOT be hand delivered to the Tulsa County Election Board office.
Military and Overseas Absentee Ballots- Please see the instructions included with your absentee ballots. Ballots must be received no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Absentee Voting Guides and Instructions
Below you can see the full process an Absentee Ballot goes through with the Voting Guides. There are also video instructions that walk through how to complete an Absentee Ballot.
Early Voting (In-person Absentee)
Early voting will be held the Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday prior to the November 8 Election. It is open to anyone who is eligible to vote in that election and has not already returned an absentee ballot.
Located at the Tulsa County Election Board office
555 N Denver Ave in Tulsa, OK 74103.
Early Voting Hours are:
Wednesday, November 2, Thursday, November 3, and Friday, November 4, 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday, November 5, 8 am to 2 pm