Chandler Park

 

 


Location | Hours

6500 W. 21st St. | Tulsa, OK 74107
918.591.6052 | Park Operations
Park Hours: 7am - 1 hour after sunset

About the Park

In 1958, Claude Chandler donated 100 acres of his quarry to Tulsa County for a west side park. This area was called the Lost City park area for years before a park. In 1961, the area is renamed to Chandler Park and officially becomes the county’s second park. It was mainly used as a picnic area until the late 1960's, when a miniature golf course, baseball diamonds and tennis courts were added. Today it has 192 acres of wooded area, several features and amenities that include amazing panoramic views of Tulsa and Sand Springs, OK. 

For historical literature related to Chandler Park, see Washington Irving: Tour of the Prairies and Samuel Washington Woodhouse: A Naturalist in Indian Territory

Features | Amenities

Events, Activities & Programs

Fee & Reservation Information