Online bookings are now available
Before you click the online link, please read below:
Is your event open to the public?
Will there be 200 or more people at your event?
Is there a fee to attend your event?
If you answered YES to one or more of the above questions, this is classified as a special event.
A special event requires 30 days or more of advanced notice.
If you answered NO to the above questions, please continue booking through our new online reservation portal.
A three percent Point & Pay convenience fee will be added to online card purchases.
For a half-day pavilion rental, that equates to a fee of $2.25. For a full-day pavilion rental, that equates to a fee of $4.50.
For anyone wanting to opt out of paying a fee, they must pay in-person at our office with a card:
Tulsa County Headquarters
218 W. 6th St.
Tulsa, OK 74119-1004
If you must cancel, we do not offer refunds. However, we will reschedule your rental for another date.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION:
When you reserve a picnic pavilion, please be ready to provide insurance IF you are:
- Renting a Bouncy-House or Jupiter Jump, the rental company must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance. The company must name the Tulsa County Board of County Commissioners as additionally insured. See sample here. Water inflatables are not allowed.
- Hiring a catering company or food truck, they must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance. The company must name the Tulsa County Board of County Commissioners as additionally insured. See sample here. They cannot serve or sell to anyone else, but your guests.
- Bringing an over-sized cooking grill, that must be towed on a trailer, you must have insurance. Please name the Tulsa County Board of County Commissioners as additionally insured. See a sample here.
- We accept credit or debit cards. We do not accept cash or personal checks.
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance of your planned date.
- Pavilions are available in 3 blocks of time: 9am-2pm for $75, 3pm-8pm for $75 or all day 9am-8pm for $150. The Haikey Creek Tri-Plex fees are: 9am-2pm for $100, 3pm-8pm for $100 or all day 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. for $200.
- To reserve a room at one of our centers, please call the center directly.
- Experience all our rentable park and facility spaces here!
When reserving a pavilion, be prepared to present rental receipt to park staff. Please do not set up before your designated reservation time. You must clean and vacate the pavilion at the end of your reservation time. No confetti, dunk tanks, water slides, lanterns with candles or fireworks allowed. We are a smoke free park system. Animals must be on leash and under the owners' control.
Click Question to reveal Answer.
Please do not set up before your designated reservation time. If staff is cleaning the pavilion before your designated time, please wait for them to finish.
You can decorate your tables and serving areas, but please do not use tape, command strips, or glue. Nothing should be attached to our walls.
If asked nicely, most patrons are understanding (and a little embarrassed), and will be on their way. Who knows, they might be really fun and you can ask them to join your party! Park staff will post a physical printed copy of reservations for the week (Sun.-Sat) at each pavilion.
Yes. Help keep your parks clean, safe and inviting when you leave:
1. Check your area for loose trash.
2. To all you "grill masters", make sure the coals are extinguished.
3. Do not leave food scraps around the area, since some of our park wildlife are on a special gluten-free-keto-vegetarian-paleo-diet.
You must call the center you are interested in, if you want to reserve any part of the facility. Please do not call the Tulsa County Parks and Recreation main office.
Chandler Park Recreation Center: (918) 591-6053
LaFortune Community Center: (918) 496-6220
O'Brien Park Recreation Center: (918) 591-6008
South County Recreation Center: (918) 746-3780
Our center staff will coordinate a time to show you the area you are interested in and you can fill out your rental agreement when you're ready to move forward. You must pay in full when you make your reservation.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, cashier and business checks. Checks must be payable to Tulsa County Parks. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
Yes they are! Check the occupancy load of the room you are renting. You can find that information on centers' page.
You must have a licensed and insured bartender if you are serving alcohol.