The Oklahoma Open Records Act ensures and facilitates the public’s right of access to and review of government records. Learn more about Tulsa County’s Transparency Initiative and make an open records request. Additional areas of interest related open government can be found below.
- Find all county-approved contracts with vendors for services, materials and other resources.
- See comprehensive annual financial reports, budget reports and reports to the excise board.
- Get public meeting information and agendas.
- Review meeting minutes from Tulsa County’s boards, authorities and other entities.
- Download the Tulsa County Employees’ Retirement System Policy and Procedure Manual.